2007年4月21日星期六

XIANGJIANG SAFARI PARK GUANGZHOU


Red-necked Wallaby(白袋鼠)hehe the baby soooooo cuteeeeee^_^.


Ring-Tailed Lemur(节尾狐猴).


the Greater Flamingo(大火烈鸟), so beautiful.


a baby monkey in the vacuum box.


koala - one of the national treasure in Auatralia. They looks very cute and lazy.Haha.And those egg are all true.^_^




Today I have a very nice day. The weather is cloudy but my mood is happy. In this I go to a zoo with my family, is the first time can get to the animals so close because we can drive our car into the zoo, if you want to tough them just stretch you hand, when your car passing through them the feel is so good, the nature is wonderful it can make you comfortable and feel powerful. ^_^ I have take much photo about them, some animals is this first time I have seen. But I have a pity that we miss to watch the Toucan, Hyacinthune Macaw, Snow Tiger and Giant Anteater T_T. Any way I feel very happy in this day.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

your English has a great progress

Yanny Cheung 说...

THX~haha