2007年4月9日星期一

The first watermelon in this year~*_*~!

a big watermelon
Wow~! It looks sweet~!
Watermelon is my favorite fruit. Last night I go to supermarket whit my family to buy some fruit, and then I find much pineapple, mango and watermelon. They all of my best love fruit Ha-ha~! I drew my dad to the pile of watermelon to choose a quality one. Finally we are choose a large watermelon it about 5 kilo it much enough for 8 people I think and I also buy a large papaya~! This afternoon we are share the watermelon in my dormitory with my classmates. We were very nervous to cut it because all of us the first time to eating watermelon in this year. We hope it will be sweet and ripe enough. Ha~! The answer is come out when I cut open the watermelon; it looks ripe enough and has much juice. Wow~! How delicious the watermelon is. It’s very sweet and ripe. Ha-ha~! My dad is a clever guy~! *_*.

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

wow...your first watermelon of the year? already pass quarter of the year liao....