2007年4月8日星期日

My Happily Birthday~!





Ha ha~! Today is my birthday, I’ am one year older that last year. I must be more sensible than before ^_^~! Last night my mother gives me luck money and said to me “happy birthday”. I feel very indebted that my mother brings me to this world, during the 21 years my parents are expend much energy and money to me a thousand thanks for they patronage. Tonight my dormitory mate Sarah gives me a beautiful birthday cake it’s was a fruit cake how delicious the cake is. I make a wish before I blow out the candle on the cake. Ha-ha I wouldn’t say my expectations to you some body said if you told your expectation to other people that it can’t be true. After I blow out the candle my dormitory mate were say “happy birthday” to me together. All of us are like eating birthday cake except Becky. Becky is one of my good friend she give two bags of chips. Ha~! Chip is one of my best love socks. In my idea sock is the best gift except luck money Ha-ha! ^@^.

没有评论: