2007年4月1日星期日

a special National day~! ^ @ ^


The National Day in 2006 was a special day to me. It’s not only a big day for my fatherland and it’s was the first time I watch the dragon-boat race personal. When the contestants pull the dragon-boat into the river, the amount was more than one hundred. Could you imagine this grand sight? Ha-ha I thing you can do it~! This game pulling a large crowd, my grandparent was living near the river so I could watch this interesting match. The more interesting was one of my uncle and two elder brothers was the player in this race, they in the group 49(the near boat). Can you guest who is my uncle? Bingo ~! The oldest man in red vest is my uncle and the second and third strong men are my elder brothers~ they have much more muscle.Although they did win this match, I feel proud of them.

没有评论: