2007年4月10日星期二

How to increase your blog's flow

I was building a blog about my daily life. It would including some specially, happily, interesting or activate daily life. It’s wouldn’t have much specialty knowledge but describe my life veritably. First I find some blog fodder to decorate the blog but I didn’t put more especially good effect, it will make the website more slowly to open, it would affect the click rate directness. Update the quality information in every day and revert the visitor quickly. How to generalize your bolg is the core important, only update your blog without promo you just gain exhaustion; promo your blog without a quality information you just gain a brevity browse but didn't leave a word. Increase your blog’s flow, write a quality information and be diligent at promo you blog could help you. How about you opinion?

没有评论: